One Day Rental
- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m – 10:00 p.m.
- Weekdays 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- $3,000 Monday – Thursday
Multi Day Rentals
Thursday/Friday Rental – $6,200
Add Thursday from 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. to your Friday rental for a $1,000 Thursday rental fee.
Friday/Saturday Rental – $8,500
Add Friday to your Saturday rental for half price on the Friday rental fee.
9:00 am to 11:00 pm on Friday and Saturday.
Friday/Saturday/Sunday Rental – $10,500
Combine Friday and Saturday all day rental with Sunday rental from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sales tax is not included in the rental fee. We require a $1,000,000 event insurance policy with White Azalea listed as the additional insured to be returned with your contract. Approximate insurance cost—approx. $200.
- Exclusive access to the 8000 sq ft venue and grounds on the day of your wedding
- Indoor ceremony and reception area
- Outdoor gazebo ceremony area next to pond
- Endless opportunities for photos on 13 acres of property
- Tables and chairs for 200 guests – 72” round tables and chiavari chairs with cushions
- Set up and tear down of tables and chairs to your event plan specifications
- Spacious dressing room with private bathroom, vanity area, and full-length mirror
- Lounge with a tv, mini bar, and leather couches
- Use of any decor items in our decor room
- Two portable bars
- Portable tables for cake, gifts, guest book, etc.
- Four buffet tables
- Plenty of guest parking on lighted gravel lots
- Large caterer’s prep area that includes double ovens, a triple sink, food warmers, sub zero coolers, ice machine, and portable prep tables
- Onsite WAE team member for facility access
- Security for your event
- Stage for indoor ceremony, band or DJ
- Free WiFi
- Photo booth area
- ADA compliant women’s and men’s restrooms
- Outdoor patio area
- Gated access
- Pendant lighting and string lights throughout venue
- Access to venue and grounds for a two-hour bridal portrait session and one-hour engagement photo session with your photographer
- One-hour rehearsal prior to event date